Random Weekend Thoughts

Oh, to be a little girl...
And to learn when you've put a tad too much lipstick on...
Cherries in the Snow, anyone?  Of course this only happened when we were about to walk out the door for the mall ("Ready?" "Look mom!").  I'd like to thank the following to ease MY meltdown:  Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo, Excedrin, and later, the drive-thru Starbucks.  It was pretty contained but had it gotten on the new berber carpet or furniture, I'd be writting this post from a trauma unit.  I pretended to be angrier than I really was and tried to delete pictures off my camera between pretend huffs & puffs to free up the filled memory card to take this picture of her, which for some reason did not capture how bad it really was.  I gave her a quick bath and off to the mall we went.  I wanted to get started on my Christmas shopping for everybody but never made it out of the children's wing.  Loved this curtain fabric used in the dressing room of Crew Cuts:
And the upholstered walls with tiny whales...
I had a "curious coin" (gift card) to Peek burning a hole in my wallet so I got Stella this dress for next summer...
And more pieces from the Little Peanut cotton line, which is the comfiest line ever (so in love with this collection!).  Stella is wearing their dress and leggings in these pictures that I took today while visiting the park and feeding the ducks.  I highly recommend this line - great for active little ones, easy to layer, and it's 30% off right now.






I love holiday issues of magazines.  This is the cutest idea to dress up the table...angel wings (attached to perfect little cane chairs) as seen in the new Country Living magazine. 
Y'all have a great Sunday afternoon and start to the new week!

{First image via}