1000 Cranes - 2 Find Love

My husband's cousin had a wedding celebration this past weekend in New Jersey.  I thought it was so cute that they included an origami crane in their invitation. 
Shortly after I received their invitation, I coincidentally read about this project via One Sydney Road
Since we were unable to make our way up North for the celebration, I decided to write a message on the bird in honor of their union and set it somewhere for somebody to find.  I wrote "find love" on the wings...
And I placed it on a bench in front of a movie theatre in hopes that somebody would find it.  I imagined somebody on a date finding it and secretly tucking it into their bag. 
I chose this theatre in particular because of the street it's on...
Congratulations Bob & Steff...wishing you love, laughter, and happy ever after!
xoxoxo

{Image via Lil Cherry Dimples}