Blue Print & Wisteria

Two new stores have opened in Dallas that you should put on your Christmas shopping map...the first being Blue Print on Fairmount in the newly restored house that used to be home to Uncommon Market for three decades.  The ladies behind the design firm, Collins Interiors, opened Blue Print a couple of weeks ago and I was there taking a peek the very first hour they opened.  I was wide-eyed the entire time and was quickly rethinking my entire home's decor direction.  Do yourself a favor and visit their website and watch the video about their story because it takes you through a few of the rooms within this beautiful home/store.  I wish I had taken pictures but it was the one day I didn't have my camera on me.  But let's just say they had me at "hello", which is so perfectly painted on the front door.

The other store is not new but rather a new location for Wisteria Outlet, which is now located on Cedar Springs in the old Love Field Antique Mall spot.  I picked up these little Santa mugs but there's a whole lot more, especially for Christmas.