Busy Bee

I'm sitting here drinking a PSL for the extra energy boost because I've been a busy late-night crawler lately.  On Wednesday, I went for the sneak peek at the Chi Omega Christmas Market at the Dallas Convention Center.  Visited my sweet aunt's booth, where she sells her Literati Bookmarks, which is like jewelery for your books, only it's super functional, too...it never slips out so you never lose your page and it stretches to fit any size book.  Isn't that so clever?  Teacher's gifts, stocking stuffers...it's a no-brainer.    
The show goes on til Saturday so there is still time to shop.  Nigella Lawson was there signing her book and I'm here to say she is beautiful in person! 

Then last night, my friend Kelly of Rose and Hudson and I attended a blogger social at the new location of Nest.  Beth of Hello, Splendor and Kelly of Fabulous K were the gracious hosts of the evening.  Kelly and I had fun running into PR maven, Brynn Bagot who has also been a busy bee and Donald Fowler, the Nest's buyer, who so sweetly took the time to tell us the story behind some of his wonderful selections.  Here are some snapshots of our evening along with a few of my favorite things from the shop...

By far, this was the most amazing thing.  Donald explained to us that he found this in Italy and Nest is the only store in the US selling it.  At first glance, you just see fun houses/towers.  But then it comes apart and you have a place setting.  Isn't that too cool?!    
Here they displayed Citizen Sweet cupcakes on them.
I think the small/topper would make for a cute ashtray;
I don't smoke but I love ashtrays.
They have a wonderful selection of books and these are now on my wish list:
Oh, look...Kelly found herself a man.
This is how she treats her men...Love em & Leave em...
Don't worry; he's still happy. 
He found another girl more his type...
(we later called her a cab)
Donald was a favorite.
And so was Bell Invito's stationery... 
As well as this suzani tray...
The party doesn't end there. 
Tonight Kelly and I are going to this and
taking miss Stella Bella with us...
Y'all have a great weekend!  xoxo