New Obsessions

Stella has two new obsessions lately...shoes and tutus.  When she saw what Santa brought her, she yelled "shoes!" and made a bee-line to them.  She's been walking around the house in her dress-up heels that my aunt gave her and every day we venture out, she wants to wear her "toots" as she calls them because she likes the way they "wiggle".  
My new obsession are these gold polka dot high balls that are a perfect addition to our bar.  I first spotted them here and they immediately went on my wish list.  I'm about to head to Pier 1 to get more since they are now on clearance.     
I also got this picture of Central Park South, which we hung above the bar.  I love the rain-soaked streets, the cloudy skies, the lights on in a few of the windows.  It really evoked something in me and I just had to have it. 
What are your new obsessions?