Christmas Cards

Oh, how I am loving the store, Michael's right now...they totally saved my day!  Realizing I was really late ordering Christmas cards, I raced over there this weekend and thankfully, they had simple cream fold-over cards, which I affixed Stella's photo to, as well as a great selection of punch-out stamps to embellish them. 

Don't you love taking a moment to reflect back on past Christmas cards to see how your little one(s) have grown?  This picture below was Stella's first year (I wish I could have one more minute to kiss those cheeks a zillion times!)...  
And then there was last year's photo shoot gone bad.  As soon as I sat her on her settee, she couldn't kick of her shoes and try pulling off her tights fast enough...and then she shimmied down and ran for the hills.  We honestly could not capture a great picture so I used the very last one where she's running off and I prayed that my family would find the humor in it.
I'm going to wait to post this year's picture so that I can get them mailed out first.  But the good news is that she didn't run off!