HAPPY HOLIDAY

HOLIDAY: Based on the English words holy and day, holidays originally represented special days of the Christian Church calendar. The word has evolved in general usage to mean any special day.

HOLIDAY:  A 1938 film starring Katherine Hepburn and Cary Grant.

HOLIDAY:  "You can turn this world around.  And bring back all of those happy days.  Put your troubles down.  It's time to celebrate.  Let love shine.  And we will find.  A way to come together. 
And make things better.  We need a holiday!" - Madonna

My holiday has begun!  My little Stella Holiday is in school til 3, which means I have already begun my date with the Starbucks drive-thru and my living room floor to wrap gifts and watch TV (Top Chef, holiday movies, etc).  Sigh....I'm happy just thinking about it.   
I want to wish all of you a very
Merry Christmas...a happy HOLIDAY...
from the bottom of my heart.

XOXO