Oysters + Saltines

Fresh oysters with champagne mignonette?  No way.  When I was younger, my grandfather and I would sit on his dock in Florida as he'd shuck oysters on the spot.  He'd put them on Saltines with a dash of Tabasco and thus started my love for oysters.  To this day, that is exactly how I still like them.  I have a dream to open the cutest little oyster/lobster roll bar here in Dallas.  I absolutely love the likes of Pearl Oyster Bar, Mary's Fish Camp in NYC, and all the lobster roll shacks that you find roadside in Maine, such as Red's.  We just don't have anything like that here.  Lately, I keep coming across this oyster bar in Seattle, The Walrus and The Carpenter.  Then just as I was flipping through the current Bon Appetite, I saw they listed it as one of the Best New Restaurants In America.  I love that it's a clever nod to Lewis Carrol and the interior is just the cutest!  How quickly can I book my flight?