New York Tribute / Sept 5

Just a handful of some of my favorite movies set in New York City...can you identify each one? 

"Well, when I get it {the mean reds} the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that would make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!" 

**
"Go get 'em, Katie."
"See ya, Hubbell."

**
"There's an old joke. Uh, two elderly women are at a Catskills mountain resort, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible." The other one says, "Yeah, I know, and such small portions." Well, that's essentially how I feel about life. Full of loneliness and misery and suffering and unhappiness, and it's all over much too quickly."

**
"Move your ass, preppy".

**

"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

**
"In New York I learned that I needed to love my mother and father in all their flawed, outrageous humanity, and in families there are no crimes beyond forgiveness. But it is the mystery of life that sustains me now. I look to the north, and I wish again that there were two lives apportioned to every man - and every woman."

"At the end of every day I drive through the city of Charleston and I cross the bridge that will take me home. I feel the words building inside me, I can't stop them, or tell you why I say them, but as I reach the top of the bridge these words come to me in a whisper. I say these words as a prayer, as regret, as praise, I say: Lowenstein, Lowenstein."

**
"I'm impressed."
"Well, I'm in love."

**
"Good things come to compulsive-obsessives who fixate."

**
"I think we're just gonna to have to be secretly in love with
each other and leave it at that, Ritchie."

 **
"I know I'm doing everything wrong, but I promise you that I
  will always be here for you."
"Kate? You're not doing *everything* wrong."