Holiday. Celebrate.

This weekend we started celebrating my 37th birthday, which is today (I share it with one of my favs, Gwyneth).  A sweet friend of mine brought over cupcakes from Dimples and in our on-going research found them to be much better than Sprinkles. 
She also brought over her 9 month old little girl and I could not resist putting lots of bows in her hair.
We had a family birthday lunch and to my surprise, my blog took
center stage as the theme.  How funny and cute is that?
My mom and aunt stayed up very late printing out images
from my blog and making a banner with them. 
I love it and may never take it down.
And finally this weekend, there was a hint of cooler weather.  It was so nice to be outside and to be able to justify drinking
Pumpkin Spiced Lattes, a new favorite.  Here Stella is telling us
what she's going to be for Halloween (a ladybug). 
Love pumpkins!  Both orange & white.
Now...where to go for my birthday dinner tonight with my husband?  Hmmmm...