Hide & Peek / Live & Enliven

I am the biggest fan of the store, Peek...Aren't You Curious?.  In fact, my very first post on this blog highlighted a t-shirt that I was coveting from there.  Visiting their store is an experience...they always have great music playing, thoughtful quotes and illustrations adorn the walls, they have huge jars filled with small toys they hand out (Stella always chooses dinosaurs...pink ones!), and they have a sitting library with a perfect selection of books.  Oh, did I even mention the clothes?  Liberty print dresses, itsy bitsy ballet slippers, and a line I've fallen in love with called Little Peanut.  Passing Notes helped in the branding process...if this is something that interests you, as it does me, you should check out the work they've done for all of their clients.  
So you can imagine my delight when I received a treat in the way of a Peek gift card from Ana of Live and Enliven.  I had already had my eye on the Juliet top and can't wait to pair it with a cardigan this fall for Stella.  Ana has a blog design service as well as a super fun blog...you should definately take a Peek!  Thank you, Ana!  xoxo