Mini Lanvin

My sister, Bo, is a photographer and has captured some of my favorite Stella moments.  When I went into labor, she was there at the hospital all night long, in a freezing cold room, sleeping while sitting up, down-right miserable.  We love to joke about how it was the worst night of HER life.  But I have so many great pictures of those 13 hours thanks to her.   

Bo is the in-house photographer for the boutique, Forty Five Ten, and created their Tumblr site, This Just In.  So when they recently started carrying Lanvin's collection for children, it seemed only fitting that she shoot Stella in one of their tiny, chic ensembles.  Of course, my restless toddler was being a little sassy that day and wouldn't put the shoes on.  The pictures still came out great and I love that the one Bo chose for their site truly communicates how Stella was being that day...a little silly, shoes in hand, and squinchy toes.