Random Weekend Thoughts

We had a fun girly day with my mom getting tap shoes, having lunch, and browsing a few stores...
We had great salads at the T Room at Forty Five Ten.  But the tuna melt panini and lemon pistachio tart makes me want to return as quickly as possible.  The house iced tea is a refreshing blend of china black tea with boysenberry, blackberry, and blueberry.
{via} 
While there isn't a kids menu, they were so sweet to make Stella a grilled cheese on ciabatta and a big bowl of fruit.  She was a happy girl.
After lunch we browsed their store...

I thought this painted metal magnolia by local artist,
Larry Whiteley, was interesting.
We ventured into Nest...

And Pottery Barn Kids where I fell for these linen covered bulletin boards and the way they used string and mini clothespins to display artwork, postcards, etc.
I just bought a bulletin board last weekend so now I think I'm off to buy linen and trim to transform my board to look like this...