Pierre Deux Ballet Bag

Stella will soon be starting her first dance class.  Seriously, what is cuter than those itsy bitsies and their jelly bean bodies in pink leotards and tights?  I'm already tearing up over the thought of her recital!
I needed to get her a small bag to carry her ballet and tap shoes and clothes but wasn't finding anything that I was loving.  Then today I went to the sample sale at Pierre Deux's showroom.  If you haven't heard the sad news, they have filed for bankruptcy and shuttered all locations, only to reopen for the next 6 - 9 weeks to sell off their merchandise.  All Connecticut homes decorated in the 80's are crying...can you hear them?  I'm actually a little nostalgic over their infamous fabrics...my mom had the most adorable wicker sofa that had cushions upholstered in one of their navy floral numbers.  So when I spotted a bag in a very similar fabric, I had to get it!  Since my mom will be taking Stella to her dance classes every Monday, it only seemed fitting.    
If you aren't in a city that has a Pierre Deux showroom, prices have been cut on their website and there is a clearance section, too.  You'll just need to scroll on down past the legal notice and click on the tab at the bottom of the page.  Happy stroll down memory lane!  Don't you think you need to nab a little bit of history before it's gone?