Pinterest. Finally.

I was having a love/hate relationship with Pinterest because while I loved perusing all the wonderful images, I had signed-up twice and never heard a peep back.  Sweet Julie from Milk & Honey extended an invitation to me and I'm beyond obsessed now. (side note:  Julie and I started blogging around the same time and the success of her blog has allowed her to parlay her love of design into a business...I'm so impressed by this!).   What I love most about Pinterest is that I like so many different looks when it comes to decorating my house and it's hard to reign it in (at least, in my mind).  With Pinterest, I find that I have to LOVE it to pin it and I wind up finally realizing the look I'm trying to achieve. 

So come on in...
Take a seat...
...and take a peek at some of the images I've collected so far.  And if you'd like, you can follow me here:  http://pinterest.com/tiffany_rossics/.  And if you're on there, too, let me know!