The Sunshine State

I'm finally settling in after our road trip to Florida to meet my new nephew, Jackson.  He was so tiny and pink and smelled like heaven.  Luckily, the weather was perfect so we hit the beach twice.  I can never go and not visit Seaside...it's one of my all-time favorite places.  We also drove out a little further past Seaside along 30A to the newer community of Alys Beach.  That's where the photo of the bookstore/cafe, Fonville Press, is located.  I'm now contemplating how I can buy Seagrove Villas Motel, live on-site, and run the joint.  Will y'all come visit if I do?  Here are some pictures from our trip, where Stella learned how to wink, learned how to put chips in her sandwich, which made me cry because it made me realize she's no longer a baby, and where she got some play time in with her cousins, Macey and baby Jackson. 


{the end}