Random Weekend Thoughts

I love the concept of these egg muffins, especially the idea of putting the leftovers in twos in a Ziploc bag to heat and eat on-the-go.  I bought the silicone muffin pans from the dollar section at Target, thinking that if I made these in the shape of a heart, my picky eater might be more inclined to eat them. 
After brunch, I attended the memorial service of my sister's best friend's mother.  I probably would not normally write about this but Shelly was quite the shining star in Dallas. 
What I loved about her memorial was that it was in her home, so you could truly appreciate the beautiful world that she had created, and it was more like a celebration of her life than a sad affair.  The message of the celebration was...
I also want to take a moment to thank Rachel of Rachel Passing Notes for awarding me a Stylish Blogger Award.  I found her because I was immediately drawn to the name of her blog.  I love how Rachel likens blogging to passing notes amongst friends.  I have found blogging to be a wonderful sisterhood and am happy to have found her in the sea of blogs!  Oh, and thanks to her, I made this recipe for Citrus Bow Tie Pasta last night and loved it - it'll be especially wonderful in the summer!