Random Weekend Thoughts

Dallas weather is a little crazy.  On Saturday, we attended a birthday party with sunny skies...
And on Sunday, we were running errands in the snow.  We couldn't stop laughing in the Lowe's parking lot because Stella was trying to catch snowflakes with her tongue between giggles.
She had to pull off one mitten just to point out the tiny snowflake
that was on the other mitten.
Oh, but before we left the house, my husband dressed her. 
This is the result...
By the way, I figured out that I had a mild case of salmonella poisoning from eating alfalfa sprouts.  I had listened to an expert on Martha Stewart once say that contrary to popular belief, we should not eat these raw (I can't recall the exact reason why), so I usually omit them.  But I didn't this time and I paid the price.  I'm feeling 100% now...it's going to be a good week!  Thank you for your well wishes!  xo