Lisa Luby Ryan's Sparkly Splendor

What fun I had last night...first we went to the Fall Festival at Stella's school and then to Vintage Living to see the unveiling of their "Sparkly Splendor".  Nobody does Christmas like Lisa Luby RyanWhen I moved back to Dallas 6 years ago, I have to say that I really thought I knew what my style was...but then I started to work for Lisa and my style definitely evolved.  I look back on my time with her fondly...she taught me how to tie the perfect bow, introduced me to Sonic's Cherry Limeade, showed me a fun time at her Fenwick Island beach house, and got me hooked on pink lemonade for the remainder of my pregnancy after serving it at the lovely baby shower she threw me at her beautiful home (which was in the Nov/Dec 08 Veranda).  Don't these pictures of Vintage Living last night make you so excited for the holidays?!    
If you haven't already seen Lisa's amazing collection for Arteriors, you can see it here.