Block Party

I was introduced to Virginia Johnson's work when she illustrated stationery for kate spade years ago.  I'm happy to learn that this talented textile designer has now launched a bedding line, which is hand blocked in Jaipur.
I'm really loving this look of colorful prints for bedding.  I prefer all white sheets and duvet for my own but could have a lot of fun in other rooms.  Here are some other great selections from Utility Canvas:
You won't believe the prices on bedding, napkins, tableclothes, etc. from Attiser:
Then of course there is Tulu, the textile company created by American-born, Elizabeth Hewitt, who married a Turk and lives in Istanbul.  I'd hop a plane for Turkey just to peruse this collection in person.  
Look at this pink duvet in a king on Amazon for less than $100!
I really am attending my neighborhood block party tonight and feel a little silly that I'm excited for it!  Since we are still so new to the neighborhood, I can't wait to meet new friendly faces.