Mother's Day

This was one of the best Mother's Day weekends ever. First, I enjoyed an annual lunch at The Mermaid Bar in Neimans with my grandmother, mother, and aunt. It's super casual but it holds lots of memories for me and they have yummy cakes. We ventured to Northaven Gardens for flowers and tried cupcakes from the Trailercakes Air Stream that was parked in front. Then today...it was the first where I was directed to stay in bed as Stella drew me a flip book of funny faces and Jeff cooked breakfast. And if that wasn't enough, they surprised me with two jasmine plants I've been wanting. Madison Hardy Star, a type of Confederate Jasmine...I could smell them the minute I stepped foot outside. While out there, Stella went on a doodle bug hunt, her new favorite past time. Let's see..I baked brownies for my mom and we later spent the day with family. It was perfect and sweet and I feel so blessed. I hope each one of you had the most wonderfully sweet day as well.