What's For Dinner

Pinterest is chalk-full of ideas for dinner and I can't be more thankful for this particular go-to category.  I've tried some, which weren't a success, such as the one where you use croutons instead of breading for Chicken Parmesan.  The croutons soak up all the sauce and leaves it very dry and honestly, we make a great one already not using breading at all.  But I have found some recipes that I just love that are now in rotation.  Here are two...  

First, Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf.  My husband must have had a bad childhood experience with meatloaf because he does not like it at all.  So when I found this healthier, Italian version, I knew I had found gold.  You can use either ground chicken or turkey.  He's now converted. 


Second, is Greek Chicken, which, if my husband would let me, I could easily make once a week.  It's that good and that easy.  I pair it with Alexia oven fries, which soaks up all the lemony goodness and because I'm a lazy weekday chef.


Have you found any on there that are now your favs? 
What did we do before Pinterest?!