Coat Pocket

{via}
My posts have been pretty random in nature lately - and sporadic.  I know.  But my mind is full and somewhere else (I still love you!  We haven't broken up!).  However, I did want to stop in to share this little tid-bit I saw on Tumblr.  It reminded me of a friend's Facebook status that made me smile:  "I just found a cocktail sword in my coat pocket".   

Words To Keep Inside Your Pocket

•Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.

•Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.

•Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.

•Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.

•Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.

•Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.

•Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.

•Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.

•Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.

•Billet-doux - a love letter.

•Redamancy - act of loving in return.