Random Weekend Thoughts

Lately we've been making Ina's Country French Omelet on the weekends.  So easy and so delish!  I highly recommend making it and getting creative with the ingredients.  Once we came out of our breakfast coma, we took Stella to the public library for the first time.  My little bookworm was in heaven!  We vowed to make the library trips a weekend tradition and have even made a special place in the house to keep them so they don't get mixed up with her own books.


While there, I fell in love with Elisha Cooper's book, Beach.  You've most likely seen one of his books before but this one in particular I must buy. 


We watched our friend's daughter, Blake, who knows how to use an iPad so well it's scary.  She's only 1 1/2.  Too young or the wave of the future?  Curious to know your thoughts.  I think it's quite wonderful in moderation.  Stella  then showed her how to have a proper tea party.  



Today we hit up Good 2 Go Taco, which you have to try if you live in Dallas.  Just don't go hungry because there is a line - but it's worth the wait!  Our fav was the taco called Paris, TX: grilled hanger steak, eggs, spinach, potatoes, and charrca tomato hollandaise.  I pretty much love anything with hollandaise on it!  Stella just stuck with a tortilla filled with cheese.  


Lastly, while Jeff watched football, I whipped up some smushy pillows for Stella's room using a Pierre Deux tiny floral and a Cowtan & Tout stripe.  These are amateur at best since I'm learning how to sew. 


Y'all have a good Monday!