Queso

So you have a little shindig and you wonder what to do with all the leftover cheese?  Well, my co-worker just had a delicious idea.  We had a work event last night and it seemed a shame that there was so much cheese left afterwards.  So she took it home and whipped up queso and brought it into work today.  She put it in a crock-pot and added cilantro, Rotel, and some evaporated milk.  It made for an interesting but yummy taste and a different texture.  I'm not a fan of Velvetta (maybe I'm not Southern after all) so I liked this.  There are various recipes on-line but it seems like you can just wing it and add whatever you like.   


p.s. I'd like to add that my co-workers just picked up Tator Tots from a dive around the corner to dip into said queso.  Chips just weren't enough.  Tator Tots + Queso = A New Low.