Armommy


I was chatting with a fellow mom yesterday who told me she hates those moms who sends their child to school with a valentines that have "things like their picture in a heart or a monogrammed sticker".  There was lots of eye-rolling.  She said it felt like a competition. I nodded in agreement knowing full well that I had just placed an order for the most precious personalized stickers for Stella's valentine favors.  Don't get me wrong...I do find drugstore valentines so charming; that's what we grew up on.  But when I found ARMOMMY's envelopes with sticker labels last year, I was in love.  It's such a no-brainer for a busy mom and Rae is such a delight to work with.  I placed my order yesterday so I bet there is still time for you to do so, too.  I chose the tent design that reads "I think your're tops" and since it's a circus theme, I'm going to fill it with a mix of popcorn and pink and red M&Ms.  

She also has some DIY printables that could be a fun project to do with your child.



So what is your school favor strategy?  Do you find pleasure in thinking and executing or do you find yourself at CVS the evening before, hoping they aren't sold out?